Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My daughter's birthday!

Ever since my kids started reading, I have been making birthday cards for them with simple messages.
I hope they will cherish them when I am too old to make them anymore!!

I made this card for my daughter who turned nine last week. The puppy is a charm that would go on to a necklace or bracelet. I stiched it down and then added a little blutack to hold it in place.
the grass is cut from fun sparkly foam.
The sentiment is from Stampendous.
I decided to just draw the background of the sky and sun...and added the cheerful butterflies punched out of patterned paper.



The window in the card is cut using the spellbinders scalloped square and my trusty cuttlebug!
I like the way it turned out, hope you like it too!
Thanks for stopping by.
enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. pretty card...ur daughter is very lucky :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow....parvati too good! keep at it.......these are the memories they'll take forward.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!