We resumed classes after the summer holidays, in June.
Since then, this is what we have been up to...
We printed! We took a piece of coir rope and stuck it to a piece of cardboard to form a simple shape..like this heart and the flower. the we covered it with acrylic paint and printed. Here Amy and Jun printed on an envelope and a sheet of letter paper, to make a matching set.
Here, Ila used the same technique as above to print a background for her scrapbook page. Its not very visible, but you can see the white swirls peeking out from under the photographs.
Last week we made "explosion boxes". They were really really easy to make and a lot of fun. You can find the tutorial a thttp://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/explosion_box/.
Hope you enjoy making one as much as we did!
Thanks for stopping by.