Sunday, August 7, 2011

EMBOSS RESIST PHOTO FRAMES

Here is a photo frame I made last week using the fabulous emboss resist technique. the stamp I used is the "Cling Jumbo Peony set" from Stampendous. I used "Victorian Velvet", "Worn Lipstick", and "Crushed Olive" distress inks from TimHoltz. The effect, I thought, is spectaculour!
P.S. : The photos of the couple were taken by me!



Here is another frame I made...also using the emboss resist technique. Here I used the lace stamp from Hero Arts for the background along with "Tim Holtz Vintage photo" distress ink .
the flowers were made by distressing white vellum with "Vintage Photo" distress ink and manipulating it into shape.
It turned out to be the perfect frame for this perfect picture of us friends!


Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely Paru! The effect is lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty frames!! great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your velum flowers are so beautiful
    Cheers
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!