Friday, February 10, 2012

MY SALE AT 'CANDIES'

I had a stall the Candies Bazaar last week end. For the first time I had only cards and my photographs for sale.
It was briliant!!!
Almost everyone who came to the stall bought something, and more importantly, gave me fantastic feedback! It was very gratifying!
Here is a picture of my stall, and then some of the cards that I had for sale.
Some of these cards you will find on my 'SHOP' page. If youwould like to purchase them, please get in touch.

Thanks for stopping by...
Enjoy!



















































2 comments:

  1. wow paru your cards are just gorgeous..i love the variety and the different styles....no wonder it was a hit!!!WTG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Paru! I was looking at some of your card pictures at StampTV today and just wanted to stop by to say - we miss you! Your blog is lovely - full of beauty and life. Very best wishes, Rosy @ stamptv :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!