Sunday, November 18, 2012

Photocards

Here are four photocards I made a while ago...love the photographs and love the way they turned out. These went out for sale through a local high end florists' store. I wonder who bought them eventually!!

Stamps are from Hero Arts, Stampendous and some unbranded (from the days when I bought stamps before I knew what to do with them!!) Inks I have used are my favorite, Memento, and papers have been embossed with cutlebug folders and die cut with nestabilities.

Thanks for stopping by...
enjoy!




2 comments:

  1. Paru such a perfect blend of the embossing and awesome photographs

    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the photo cards, you really have an eye for design, very artistic. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!