Monday, May 6, 2013

You did it !!

I can't seem to get enough of making graduation caps!!!

Good Morning everyone!!
After the Grad card I made yesterday, I still hadn't had my fill of making little graduation caps! So, I decided to make another card for the Friday Mashup challenge and link it up with the Clean and Simple FTL239 challenge as well.







The FTL sketch was perfect for the replicating the Friday Mashup image...So, here's what I came up with..






I used my square and circle punches to make the graduation caps...with some trimming with my scissors!
For the tassels I used anchor embroidery thread and used a needle threader to pull it through the cap.
I added the sequins for additional pop and shine.
The heat embossed sentiment is from Hero Arts.
My blue panel is cut into strips at the bottom to create a visual impression of gradation as I saw it in the Friday Mashup image.

Quite fun, don't you think?

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a fabulous day!!

4 comments:

  1. Love the strips in the background of varying width... very fun! The caps and the sequins are fabulous. Thanks again for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool Paru! I can totally picture the grads throwing their hats in the air with this card!

    Thanks for playing along with The Friday Mashup (again!) this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great creation Paru! Thanks again for joining us at the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!