Monday, June 17, 2013

Kissing Technique

Hello everyone! Been away from my table for a while...back problems, internet issues...other miscellaneous reasons!!
But I'm back with a fun card!

Today, I have an interesting technique which I learned a while ago from Hero Arts.
It is called the 'Kissing Technique' with stamps.

For this I used the solid chair stamp from Lawn Fawn 'Dad's day' stamp set and inked it up with Crimson Ink from Versafine. 
I then stamped over the stamp (kissed it) without ink using the damask patterned stamp from Inkadinkado.
That removed some of the ink from the stamp and created a pattern.
I then stamped it on card stock, cut it out and popped it on an embossed background (cuttlebug embossing folders) with 3D foam tape along with a cool sentiment from Hero Arts.

Makes for a fun card for a really special person!!


Have a go with this technique...you will find it here

Thanks for stopping by! 
Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!