Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Celebrate Everyday!

I absolutely love this sentiment from the Hero Arts  CL498 stamp set! 
It makes me happy everytime I use it! 
Today I have used it along with another  favourite stamp set from Hero Arts..Friendly flags.

I am playing two challenges today with this card... 






I started by stamping the flags onto coloured paper with Memento inks. 
I then cut them out, ran them through my Xyron sticker machine and then put them together as a bunting.
The background is Hero Arts woodblock 'Newspaper Background' stamped with memories Sand ink.

Thanks so very much for stopping by!!
Enjoy your day!







2 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable card!!! I love your colors and the double banners are just way cool! Thank you so much for playing with us over at A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!