Thursday, September 12, 2013

Silver fireworks

Hey All!
I have another card today which I made using my Martha Stewart cityscape punch. I also used some awesome paper from Penny Black, which, incidentally was a freebee from Addicted to Rubber Stamps when I ordered some stamps from them last year!!





I think the colour combinations are striking!

The fireworks stamp is a cling stamp from Stampendous (using it for the first time since I bought it years ago!!!), which I heat embossed with Detail Silver embossing powder from American Crafts.

The sentiment, which is also heat embossed with detail silver, is from Hero Arts.

Makes a fabulous Silver wedding anniversary card, don't you think?!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!