Monday, October 21, 2013

Colour my life

Hey, everyone!
I have been down and out with a bad cold and cough...compliments of the season!
I haven't made a card in days, and I couldn't stand it anymore!
So here goes...
I made this card for the Paper Smooches Sparks Designer Draft Challenge, but missed the submission by a few minutes!!

I am submitting it also for the Moxie Fab World colour media challenge.

The Polaroid die is from Lawn Fawn and all the stamps are from the I Heart Art stampset from Paper Smooches.






Simple and fun, isn't it?
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. cute card ..the stamped images on card looks like baby palm prints ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Paru! Thanks for linking this up to the Color Media Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!