Thursday, January 23, 2014

Neon Fun!

Hello!
Today I am playing the CASology cue card CONTRAST challenge with this card.


I found these gorgeous neon coloured felt button on a recent trip to the button and ribbon market in South Mumbai, where I live.
I have been itching to use them, and I am happy to say I love the pop of the bright neon colous on the white card.
I decided to place the sentiment at a angle to add interest, and pop up both the layer as well as the buttons with 3D tape for fun!

The sentiment which is from Stampendous, has been heat embossed in gold.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great evening!



5 comments:

  1. Hi Paru. Gorgeous card here. Even I stay at Mumbai so can you please tell me where is the button and ribbon market?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jasleen. Thanks for your sweet comment. The button and ribbon market is part of Crawford Market...closer to Zaveri Bazar, in south Mumbai. You can go there and ask around. Have fun.
      Call me if you need help...my no is 9820133268.
      Also, I will be at the Kala ghoda Arts Festival from the 1st to the 9th of Feb. Do come by to my stall.
      Where do you stay?

      Delete
  2. Fun sentiment and lovely clean treatment! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuteness!! You sure have the CAS touch, and buttons too! WOW
    Thanks for joining us at CASology this week

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!