Monday, May 5, 2014

Online card Classes-Watercolours for card makers!

After much dithering I finally signed up for Online Card Classes -Watercolour for card makers!
Boy! Am I glad that I did!! Day one and I have learned 3 new techniques!
I will make some cards and post them tomorrow.
Today, I want to show you how the pre class videos inspired me!
I had forgotten how many watercolours paint boxes and tubes I have been hoarding for years. I have TWO paint boxes which I have inherited from my grandmother who was a fine artist.
They must be at least 50 years old and the colours are as vibrant as ever!!!

The first one is from Windsor&Newton..Scholastic watercolours.







The second one has been apparently purchased from Toy Barn for the royal sum of 60 cents!
The brand...Page & London, made in england!




The following set was purchased by me about 15 years ago on a trip to Egypt. I was wandering around with my little son while my husband was working and I chanced upon an art shop from where I bought this paint box!




These following watercolours were gifted to me by a cousin who once took a watercolour painting class but lost interest! These Cotman watercolours are truly amazing!


Here is a box of Derwent watercolour pencils which I've had for at least 15 years and my trusted and true little box of Camel Artists Water colour cakes!




And last but not least, my gorgeous box of Pebeo watercolour tubes!





And, before I go, here's my plaid background and some bits and pieces of watercolouring that I did this morning!


I will be back tomorrow with more fun stuff...
thanks for stopping by!
Have a great night!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!