Sunday, August 24, 2014

SAF antique frame

One more card before I go to bed!
This technique on Stamp-a-faire is really fab!


To create the gilded frame, I used the Cuttlebug star frame die and embossing folder to create the frame.
I then embossed it with gold embossing powder and went over it with Tim Holtz Aged Mahogany, Vintage Photo and Black Soot distress inks to create an antique look.
The background is Hero Arts newspaper background stamped in Vintage photo ink.
The printed paper is from Creative Imaginations, Warm Dots and Stripes pack which I die cut using my Spellbinders Nestabilities die.
The sentiment is from PTI's 'Amazing' stamp set.
to create the extra stars, I heat embossed a piece of paper with gold embossing powder and punched out a few stars with my Fiskars hand punch.
I then finished off the card with a white organza ribbon.

I like the way it turned out!

Thanks for stopping by!
Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!