Monday, August 17, 2015

Keep Swimming!


Hi there!
I have been away from my blog for a while…my mojo seems to have gone on holiday!
So,I decided to play the Casology, Cue word, Aquatic challenge to try and get it back!
I struggled a bit, but, I like the end result!

I had bought the fish stamp set from Unity stamp co sometime ago and am happy I got a chance to use it today.


I created a shaker panel using Windsor and Newton water colours and Marvy water colour markers. I used my Signo gold and white pens to colour the fish in order to make it pop.
I finished it by adding transparent blue sequins.

Thanks so much for stopping by…
Have a good evening!




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful dimension on a fabulous CAS card!
    Thanks for joining CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Paru!! I totally love shaker cards. Yours is no different. Great card. Thank you so much for playing us this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!