Saturday, October 10, 2015

Diwali card reveal continues!

Good mornning! 
Continuing with my diwali card reveal...
Here is a card with a fun chandbali (earrring) motif! 
It is a stamp that I got made from my local stamp manufacturer many years ago. 
I stamped the image on white cardstock with versamark ink and then watercoloured around it with Camlin watercolours.  
I then cut up the panel to  use on two cards. I then added little gold dots with my Signo gold pen one one card and with white acrylic paint on one for interest. 
To create a background, I stamped the same image with Memento's London Fog ink. 
I finished the cards with sentiments from the Hero Arts 'Holiday Sayings' stamp set. I used a left over scrap to make a tag as well.


 





I am submitting this card for a few challenges...
Less is More 'Jewel' challenge...missed it!
Winnie and Walter 

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!