Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Indian Craft Room monthly Coasterride recipie challenge!

 Hey there everyone!
I am here with the monthly coasterride challenge on the Indian Craft Room!
This month we have a recepie challenge! To play along, you need to use the recepie given to create a Christmas or New Year card or project.
Upload your pictures of your project at the Indian Craft room and tag your photos with ICRCPREWIN02

The challenge ends at midnight on December 28th. 

We have our awesome sponsors "The Craft Shop" giving away a voucher for Rs.500 as the PRIZE!!!
So join in and have some fun!!





Now, about my project...

I used the recepie to make a Christmas tag. I stamped the background using a Penny Black stamp with memento 'London fog' ink.
I then coloured in some of the flowers and leaves using faber-castell colour pencils. I then used a blending pen to blend the colours. 
I added some sequins, tied a gold ribbon and added gold embossed sentiment on a black strip as my topping!
Quick, easy and fun!



I hope to have inspired you..
Thanks so much for stopping by...
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!