Friday, January 1, 2016

A baby guest book


Hello and Happy New year!

Today for my official Craft Adda blogpost,  I have a guest book that I made for a new baby.
Since we didn't know if it was going to be a boy or a girl, I decided to use a neutral colour like red and have the pages stamped in pink and blue on the inside.
 Its a simple book...I  cut some mount board to A5 size and covered it with some patterned paper.

I then created the label by printing it on the computer and cutting it down to size. I then layered it with more patterned paper and added the cute boy and girl charms to finish the cover.



To make the pages, I stamped baby motifs in pink and blue onto white cardstock. I then cut the pages to A5 size and go them bound together with the covers at my local stationery store.







We hope this inspires you to create a book of your own. 
If you have any questions or just love our work, please feel free to leave us a comment below!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!