Monday, February 29, 2016

Winnie and Walter Belated 2nd birthday bash challenges 5

Hello!
I am playing all the Winnie and Walter 2nd Birthday bash challenges today!


I am playing the 

and the 

to make this card, I die cut Winnie and Walter's 'Party confetti cutaways' in primary colours. 
I then die cut a square panel of white cardstock with the same die, multiple times, going 
over the edge 
each time.
I adhered the white panel to the card base and then inlaid the colourful confetti into the die cut panel.
I die cut a panel of vellum using Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangles  as a base for the die cut sentiment.


I finished off the card with some Pretty Pink Posh sequins.



Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!



2 comments:

  1. Oh fun! I love how you have the confetti going off the edge ... it really gives the effect that the confetti is flying everywhere as part of some big celebration. Great use of the technique, Paru! Thanks again for joining our challenges at w&w : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!