Friday, March 11, 2016

Reviewing the "All for Love "Paper pack from Craftangles by CraftAdda

Hello!
This paper pack that I am reviewing for CraftAdda today is just delicious!!!
the Craftangles "All for Love Paper Pack" has so many varied papers...as you can see, I haven't used the love themed ones. The papers are sturdy and have a beautiful smooth matt finish..a dream to work with!
I used a sketch from Retrosketches to help me start and used jute twine  from MayArts and butterfly buttons to embellish the card.
I decided not to add a sentiment, as it is always nice to have some blank cards on hand.
I hope you enjoy playing with these papers too...You can shop for them and other awesome art and craft supplies here...



Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!