Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Thank you cards for Paru's Card Making Challenges

Hello!!
Today I have a Thank You card and tag that I made for my challenge blog


I just love how this card turned out!!
I started by stamping the floral image from Craftangles 'Beautiful Bloom Border' stamp set in black and heat embossing it with a clear embossing powder.
I then watercoloured the background using warm fall colours.
Once the background was dry, I partially embossed the background using Cuttlebug 'swirls' embossing powder.
I finished the card with a sentiment from Winnie and Walter (which I did in two colours, using the Misti), and sequins from Craftangles and A1Craft supply.



For my tag, I started with a tag die cut from MFT. 
I then stamped the sentiment from Winnie and Walter (using Tim Holtz distress ink) 
repeatedly to create a background.
To create the focal image, 
I die cut the square stamp using a Cuttlebug die, 
and then stamped the floral image (source unknown) on it. 
After colouring and distressing using Tim Holtz distress inks,
I added some Craftangles sequins and some green ribbon to finish the tag.



Do come over and play Paru's Card Making Challenges
We have a wealth of inspiration over on the challenge blog!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have the best day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!