Friday, July 5, 2019

Mini Art challenge from Craftangles

Hello!
 Welcome to our July challenge! 


You can join in the fun HERE

This months' theme is 'Mini Art'  and I have a few mini notecards to share with you. 
They were super easy and super fun to make. 







I  started by fussy cutting flowers and leaves from the 
 Craftangles Elements Pack 'Colorful Flowers 4'. 
I then created some stencilled backgrounds using Craftangles 'Overlapping circles' and 'Damask Delight' stencils and distress inks. 
I then cut them down to size and layered them onto 3"x3" mini notecards.
I then layered the flowers and leaves onto the stencilled backgrounds and added some resin dots to finish the cards.



As these images are pretty self explanatory, 
you'll find links to all the products that I used , below.

Products used:

Element pack


Damask Delight stencil

 Damask delight stencil

Overlaping circles stencil


I hope you liked my cards, and will give these products a try.
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Have a great day!

Paru Mahtani
Paru's Perceptions






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!