Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Chinese Takeout

Today I have another fun card for you, made with stamps the 'Good Fortune Stamp Set'  from Lawn Fawn. 

I used the tutorial from Emily Leiphart to make the 3D Chinese takeout box.
The sketch I have used is from the Retro Sketches challenge.
For the background I used stamps from Kodonmo Inc.'s 'Chinese Tea Set' stamp set to stamp on bright red card stock.
I then cut it into strips and placed the strips a little apart from each other to create interest.
For the sentiment banner, I stamped the fortune cookie strip twice...one straight, once inverted, to create a banner. 
The sentiment is an outline sticker from 'Anita's.'
The box and sentiment are all popped up with foam tape.

Fun, isn't it?!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Great use of the sketch - I'd love for you to link up at 52 Card Pickup again this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/08/52-card-pickup-235.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!