Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Roses and Loved ones


Hello everyone! 
I am back with this really pretty card that I made for a very dear friend recently.

I created the background by stamping the Roses from Stampin'UP and heat embossing them with white embossing powder.

I then coloured them and the background in with Camel artists water colour cakes.

I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment from Penny Black, die cut it using spellbinders nestabilities, coloured the edges with  Tim Holtz distress ink and popped it on with double sided 3D foam tape.

I finished off the card by adding a strip of sequined lace for some pop and pizzaz!!


Pretty don't you think?!

Thanks so much for stopping by...
Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!