Friday, September 5, 2014

CAS card

Hi Everyone! 
I have been away for a while, but am back with this CAS card  for my official post on the Craft Adda blog.

To make this card, I stamped the image from the Paper Smooches Wicked Nauticool stamp set onto white card stock and coloured it with Steadtler sketchpens, and cut it out. I then stamped the wave on the card as well as on the 'life saver' and cut it out.
Then, using my xyron sticker machine, I made it into a sticker and adhered it to the card to make it appear like it was coming out of the water.
I added the sentiment and my card was done.

Fun and easy, don't you think?



Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a good evening!

Am submitting this card for the Paper smooches Sparks Anything Goes challenge.




1 comment:

  1. I love you're CAS card! The "lifesaver" is too cute!

    Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Smooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!