Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Circle Rose

Okay, last post for today!!!

Inspired by this rose that I saw on the awesome Ardyth Percy-Robb's blog, I made my own in ivory and gold ( hers is a lot more striking!)

I am playing the Runway Inspired Challenge-  Oscar Red Carpet and the RetroSketches challenge #155

Supplies used are…Spellbinders nesting circles, sentiment from Hampton Art, Versamark embossing ink and American Crafts gold embossing powder.







Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a good night!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this more than mine! I was experimenting and wasn't happy with the stacking, but you've nailed it! So glad I was able to inspire you to make this gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG that was a fabulously quick response! Thanks so much…You made my day!I still like yours a lot more though! I am going to try it again for sure! Cheers

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic take on that dress, Paru! I love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Runway Inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving how you translated the inspiration image on your card- so much fun! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!