Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Distress Mask

Hey there!

To make this card, I die cut a circle in the centre of a square piece of card stock  and used it as a mask to ink in some distress ink (Worn lipstick and Victorian Velvet from tim Holtz) in the centre of my card topper.
I then added a stamped and fussy cuts rose (from Stampin'UP) which I water coloured using the same distress inks. 
The other stamps I have used are from Inkadinkado and Studio G.
To create some interest, I coloured the edges of the card with the same distress inks mentioned above and placed the card topper at an angle.
I learnt this technique from Jennifer Mcguire. I couldn't find the specific link, but have linked to her her blog.


Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Have a great evening!



3 comments:

  1. Love the clustering! Thanks for joining in at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous design! I love way u masked the circle behind the rose :) Thank you for sharing with ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!