Today I am playing the Addicted to CAS code "Distress" challenge.
To make this card, I die cut a circle in the centre of a square piece of card stock and used it as a mask to ink in some distress ink (Worn lipstick and Victorian Velvet from tim Holtz) in the centre of my card topper.
I then added a stamped and fussy cuts rose (from Stampin'UP) which I water coloured using the same distress inks.
The other stamps I have used are from Inkadinkado and Studio G.
To create some interest, I coloured the edges of the card with the same distress inks mentioned above and placed the card topper at an angle.
I learnt this technique from Jennifer Mcguire. I couldn't find the specific link, but have linked to her her blog.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great evening!