Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Goodies from Craftadda!

Hi there!
I was so thrilled to receive my first DT package full of goodies  from CraftAdda, last week!
So, I sat down and had some fun with them!


For this card, I used the gorgeous printed papers and washi tape on brown card stock so as to make them pop!
I also added a the sparkly washi tape, just for a bit of interest.
I then die cut  the word Happy (from Winnie and Walter) from this panel. I then die cut the Happy a couple more times with white card stock so that I could raise the word and give it some dimension.
I then heat embossed  the sentiment, added some sequins and adhered the panel to a white card base.
Its the first time that I have tried this technique, and I am thrilled with the result!


For this cute tag, I used the same paper and wash tape as I used above, but not the sparkly tape.
I added a  butterfly button from my stash and stamped the sentiments (from Winnie and Walter) to finish  the card.
I created the black border for the ribbon hole using circle punches.




I've had a lot of fun…Hope I have inspired you to try out some of these awesome products from CraftAdda!

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!