Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Happy birthday grand daughter

 Hey there!
I have decided to make some cards this week for my family to give my daughter...so here is one for my inlaws to give their daughter for her birthday.
I also decided to play the ATCAS 'Butterfly' challenge,the Friday Mashup 'Ombre' challenge and the paper Smooches Anything Goes challenge.



I made the background panel for this card using the left over memento inks that I used to colour my ombre (Pink shoes) card.
I hate wasting inks left on the craft sheet, don't you?!
The butterfly is Spellbinders shapeabilities and the gemstones are from my stash.
The sentiment stamps are from Hero Arts, PTI, and Paper Smooches.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!




6 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the abstract ombre background. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful card! Thanks for sharing with us over at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this background, Paru! I'm glad you didn't let that ink go to waste! Love the pretty jeweled butterfly too! Thanks for sharing this with us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful background to show off the beautiful, intricate cut butterfly. Thanks for playing along at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun tie died look. Its perfect with the simple white butterfly. Thanks for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a beautiful background and so cool that you used left over ink on a sheet to make it!! Lovely card :)
    Thanks for joining in the challenge at PS Sparks this week :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!