Monday, April 25, 2016

Make it girlie

Hey!
The sketch is from Retrosketches #211...unfortunately, 
though the card was made I didn't put it up in time!


As I mentioned in my earlier post today, I stumbled upon a wonderful craft shop in Crawford Market, Mumbai, which is selling the most awesome paper packs!
I used the 'Summer Bloom' 6"x6" paper pack for this card. I overlayed the paper with Vellum and heat embossed part of the sentiment onto it. The sentiment is completed with a die cut from Simon Says Stamp. I finished the card with a Jute ribbon fromMayarts!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Such a wonderful design! Very pretty!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!