Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Polaroid birthday

Hey there! I am playing the Lawnscaping  'Sketch' challenge from Lawn Fawn today!


To make this card, I masked off a square apnel with post it tape and created my scene by ink blending Mama Elephant yellow ink and Memento 'Tangelo' ink. (I used a circular mask too). 
I then stamped my foliage (from Inkadinkado).
I used the polaroid diecut from lawn Fawn to frame my scene. 
To add interest, and to keep to the sketch, I dry embossed paper Smooches dots and dashes die on the base panel in an diagonal. 
To finish, I stamped some dragonflies on the background and popped up the polaroid panel with some  fun foam.
I also added the birthday sentiment from Simon Says Stamp.
I really enjoyed making this card!
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the colors!
    Thanks for playing along with Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!