Sunday, October 2, 2016

Craft Adda New release

Hello!
Have you seen the fabulous new Diwali release 
 from CraftAdda?!
These stamps are superb quality and when stamped the images are super crisp!



I have used some of these gorgeous stamps to create a set of  3"x4"notecards...perfect for the festive season!

I used a range of techniques to make these notecards... masking, rubber stamping, watercolouring, emboss resist and heat embossing. 

For this card, I first gold embossed the rangoli pattern from the 'Festival of lights' stamp set. I then masked off half the card using post it tape and used Tim Holtz distress inks  Fired Brick and Dried Marigold to blend the colours. I used a paisley stamp on the coloured background to create some interest. I finished the card with gold embossed sentiment from the same stamp set.


I have used the same technique as the card above, for this card too. Here I have used the beautiful lantern stamp from the 'Festival of Lights' stamp set.


For this card, I stamped the rangoli pattern multiple times on a piece of card stock and watercoloured it using Sakura Koi watercolours. I then trimmed it down, adhered it to the notecard and finished the card with a Gold embossed sentiment.



For the nest three cards I used the emboss resist technique. I first heat embossed the image using clear embossing powder and the watercoloured the panels using Sakura Koi watercolours. After they dried, I added a vellum papnel with a gold embossed greeting to finish the cards.









I really enjoyed making these little cards and I hope I have inspired you to pick up the stamp set and make a few of your own!

Craft Adda is sponsoring a Rs.1000 voucher over at Paru's Card Making Challenges this October. 
Drop in and play!




1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!