Sunday, November 13, 2016

50th birthday shaker

 Hello !!

I am back with another shaker card...well, I am creating  shaker cards all this month, so you will see more in my next post too.

I made this card for my dearest cousin for her 50th birthday.
I used  a sheet from the Craftangles 'Pyari Ma' paper pack as the base of this card.
To create the shaker, I  stacked a few scalloped circles, 
covered them with acetate and created a well for the shaker elements. 
I then covered the other side too with acetate to create a see through shaker. 
The stack is no visible as it is on the inside of the card...actually this was a mistake I made..
but, doesn't look too bad, does it?


I had some number confetti in my stash which I added along with some rainbow coloured  and assorted sequins.


I finished the card with a die cut sentiment from Winnie and Walter. 
I ran this die cut sentiment through my Xyron sticker machine and adhered it to the acetate. 
The number die cuts are from Lawn Fawn's Quinns 123 die set.
I also stamped a sentiment on the inside of the card, which is visible through the shaker.

My cousin loved her card...hope you like it too.
Thanks for stopping by..
Have a great day!
Paru Mahtani


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!