Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!!
This is the most favourite card that I made this year!!
I was inspired by this card  by Paper Luxe that I saw on Pinterest.

It is the first time I have tried something like this...I created an ink blended sky using Tim Holtz distress inks. Before blending, I used my Versamark pen and Ranger white embossing powder  to heat emboss some snowflakes.
To create the snow banks, I used the Mama Elephant dies, which I distressed as well. 
 I then die cut two bicycles from Memory Box..one in black and one in white and adhered them a little off set..to create the look of snow.
I added a couple of punched holly leaves and a red ribbon to the handle to finish the image.
I completed the card with a holiday sentiment from Hero Arts.



I hope you liked the card...I would love to hear from you if you did!!
Thanks so much for stopping by..
Have a great christmas day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!