Friday, December 2, 2016

Christmas shaker tags with the fuse tool!

Hello!!
Today I have some shaker tags  which I have made using the We R Memory Keepers Fuse tool.


It is such a fun tool...once you figure out how to use it!!
Here is a really good video showing you how to use it.



I found its good to let it get really hot before using it. 
It works best of soft plastic folders..like the one shown below.
I haven't had any success on acetate.


It comes with a steel ruler which can be used a s a guide to seal the plastic. 
I tried to make  circular tags...but found them very difficult.



So, after many attempts, I decided to make simple rectangular tags.
These were really easy to make. 
I started by placing the embellished tag inside the plastic sleeve and sealing it on three sides. 
I left one side open to fill with the shaker elements...lots of gorgeous sequins from A1 Craft supply!
I then sealed the fourth side, punched a hole and added a rivet and twine to finish the tag.
I also added some embellishments and sentiments on the top of the tags for interest.









I used the We are Memory Keepers 123-punch board to make a little box to hold the tags I made. 
I followed Jennifer McGuires video to make this box.


I hope you are inspired to try out the Fuse Tool and the 123 envelope punch board from 
We are Memory Keepers!
If you have any questions, (or even if you don't) do leave a comment below. 
I'd love to hear from you.
Thanks so much for stopping by..
Have  a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!