Thursday, October 5, 2017

Wedding themed stamps from Craftangles

Hello!
I am absolutely thrilled to be playing with the newly released 
Wedding and Diwali themed stamps from Craftangles!

The first card is made using stamps from 
 I used Tim Holtz 'dried marigold' distress ink and the ink smooshing technique to create the beautiful background. I then stamped the mandalas from the 'Diwali wishes' stamp set using 
Tim Holtz 'Spiced Marmalade' distress oxide to create a tone on tone look.
I stamped the focal image using Tim Holtz 'Vintage Photo' distress ink on smooth white cardstock and watercoloured the same using Sakura Koi watercolour cakes.
I then popped up the focal image using fun foam.
I finished the card by adding the gold embossed sentiment and some gold sequins.


For the second card, I started by creating the background by smooshing some Tim Holtz 'Black Soot' distress ink onto red cardstock. I did a couple of layers of ink smooshing and then stamped the mandala ( Craftangles 'Diwali wishes') using Versafine Onyx black ink.
I just love the depth this has created.
I then watercoloured the focal image  from the Craftangles 'Mr. and Mrs. 'stamp set using Sakura Koi watercolour cakes. I fussy cut the image and popped it up with some fun foam.
I finished the card by adding a white embossed sentiment on vellum.


For this card, I started with a background made using the 'Rays' stencil from Craftangles. In the centre, I stamped the OM (Mudra stamps) using Tim Holtz 'Fired Brick' distress ink.
I stamped, watercoloured (Sakura Koi watercolour cakes), fussy cut and popped up the Ganesh (Craftangles 'Ganpati Bappa' stamp set) with fun foam to add dimension.
I finished the card with a sentiment from Mudra Stamps and  'bumblebee yellow' sequins from Craftangles.


My final card, I am thrilled to say, turned out exactly as I planned it.
I created a shaker element by diecutting two circles and creating a ring using double sided foam tape. I filled this ring with large round gold sequins (to represent coins!)
I dry embossed the panel using a cuttlebug embossing folder.
I finished the card by adding the watercoloured (Sakura Koi watercolour cakes) image of Goddess Lakshmi from the Craftangles 'Shubh Laabh' stamp set.



                                         

I hope you liked the cards as much as I really enjoyed making them!
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!
Paru Mahtani
Paru's Perceptions!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!