Thursday, September 6, 2018

Diecutting and stencilling with glimmer paste

Hello!

I've been having so much fun with Craftangles glimmer pastes this month!!
I also decided to play with the Tiffany inspired colours..aqua, white, gold and black.
Here is what I came up with!

For my first card, I started out by stencilling a cardstock panel with Tim Holtz 'Cracked Pistachio' and Craftangles 'Gold Dust' glimmer paste and the Craftangles 'dots' stencil.
I then die cut the word 'Happy' using the Winnie and Walter die and created a simple shaker card, filling it with Craftangles 'clear shimmer' sequins.
I added a stamped and fussy cut Altenew  layered rose to add some colour. I finished the card with a white heat embossed birthday sentiment on black card.

Its hard to photograph the gold glimmer, but the card looks really pretty.



For the next two cards,
I started out by creating two patches of card using 
Craftangles 'Gold dust' glimmer paste and Tim Holtz 'Cracked Pistachio' distress ink.
I did this in order to use these panels to die cutting.



For the second card, I started by creating a card panel using 

I used the gold glimmer panel I made to die cut the Flora and Fauna 
Volkswagon beetle car. I also die cut the same using some craft foam,
which I used to give the card some dimension.
 I then encircled the car with the My Favourite Things Happy birthday die cut, cut from
Cratangles Aqua cardstock.

I finished the card with a white embossed sentiment on black cardstock.
Again, its hard to photograph the glimmer, but its Oh so pretty!





For the last card, I was inspired by this card I saw on Instagram.
I loved the look of layered balloons and decided to try it myself.
I used the aqua and gold glimmer card stock I created to die cut the balloons (From Lawn Fawn) . 
I further inked the aqua balloons to add some dimension. 
Once the panel was dry, I adhered the balloons and the sentiment (from Simon Says Stamp) and finished the card with some shiny black sequins.


I really love how these cards turned out..I hope you like them too.
Thanks so much for stopping by..
Have a great day!
Paru Mahtani
Paru's Perceptions.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!