Thursday, August 30, 2018

Craftangles August blog hop

Hello!
where we are showcasing the most amazing Craftangles glimmer pastes!!
You would have come here from   


Don't forget to comment and leave some love at every stop on the hop...
there are loads of prizes to be won!


Ever since I've tried the Craftangles glimmer pastes, I've been hooked!!
Combine them with Craftangles stencils and you can have a winner every time!



I started off with the Craftangles 'starry lights' stencil and 
Take a look at my process video to see how!




I then added spots of Memento Dandelion ink  around the lanterns for some interest.
I then heat embossed the sentiment (hero arts) and added it to the card panel 
before adhering it to a white square card base.
Fun no?


For the second card, I used the Craftangles 'herringbone' stencil and 
Check out the video below to see how.




I then die cut the panel using Simon Says Stamp stitched square dies 
and added some layered roses from Altenew stamps.
The card looked beautiful so I decided to leave it without a sentiment.


For the third card I used the same Craftangles  Denim blue glimmer paste and 
Take a look at the process video below!



To make the card, I stamped coloured and fussy cut this beautiful plane from 
an unknown stamp set from my stash and added it to the panel that I 
had previously die cut , using Simon Says Stamp stitched squares stamp set.
I finished the card by adding  the sentiment that came in the stamp set.


For the last card, I used the Craftangles 'diamond fade' stencil and 
Check out the video showing how I did it!




I used the little  boy from the newly released 
Craftangles 'Birthday Boy' stamp set for the focal image.
I stamped, coloured and fussy cut the boy and adhered him to the card along with a silver heat embossed sentiment from the same set.
Sweet and simple, no?


I hope you enjoyed these cards as much as I enjoyed making them.
If you have any questions or even if you just liked them, do leave me a comment below.

From here, you now go back to
and leave a comment  there
 in order to win some fabulous prizes!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!

Paru Mahtani
Paru's Perceptions



28 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards paru loved each one of them and thank you so much for video tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Mam.. quick tricks and awesome results..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Mam... Quick videos and awesome results

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow..so lovely cards you made,all glimmer paste and stencils of CrafTangles just wow...birthday boy stamp is so cute❤️❤️❤️very simple but beautiful

    Hugs

    Rituparna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, such a wonderful collection of cards. Thanks for showing different ways to use the glimmer paste. I especially liked the last card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your cards are amazing, can't decide which one is the best. Every one shines in its own way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully explained Paru and lovely cards !
    Looking forward to more of such tutorials..

    Loads of crafty hugs,
    Devika Gujral.

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous cards, love the backgrounds and overall designs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Magnificent creations. All cards are so stylish but I love the blooms the most

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards!! Love the way you have used glimmer paste with stencils for background of the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous cards! Love the technique and your colouring so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow how busy have you been? Lol. Thankyou so much for sharing your amazing talent with us all. Your cards are amazing and I'd love to be able to make some like you, trouble is I can't fussy cut hahaha I loved watching the mini videos too, Great cards, Great videos and great instructions. Thankyou one again. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey! I love ur style ...perfect choice of stencils to make the glimmer pastes pop up....each card is so gorgeous šŸ’—
    Urja lalwani

    ReplyDelete
  14. Paru.. Great work.. I just adored how u used denim blue shimmer paste with those orange flowers. Very contemporary.. Just love the whole look of your cards. Thanks for inspiring us

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful set of creations! :) I love this glimmer paste!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pretty cards Paru :)
    ~ Priyanka Kantak

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very Beautiful cards. Thankyou for the videos too. I prefer watching videos rather than reading tutorials as I'm a 'Visual person' I find I learn more through the videos, so Thank you so much for adding in the videos. I've got lots of inspiration from you. Thankyou. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the cards. am falling in love with the glimmer paste. I can feel the wild urge to go nuts and buy half a dozen shades of the glimmer paste and I doubt I will be able to stop there.Sadly I have just put myself on a buying moratorium.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!