Sunday, February 3, 2019

Play the HNDMD 'Love' Challenge.

Hello!
Welcome to the 'Love is in the Air ' Challenge at HNDMD! Follow this link to read all the details and play along!




 Here is my take on the challenge..I hope you are inspired to play along!
 I made a few mini notecards and a couple of gift tags using the newly released Craftangles 'Hug Me' stamp set,  patterned papers from the 'Vintage Rosette' 6"x6"paper pack' and the newly released Craftangles stencils 'Heart mesh''Chit chat' and 'Quilted hearts'






For the first card,  I used a small die cut panel from the Vintage Rosette paper pack as a background for the 3"x3" mini notecard. I stamped, water coloured and fussy cut the little bunny, added the sentiment from the 'Hug Me' stamp set and adhered it to the card using 3D foam tape.


For the second card, I stencilled the background panel using the 'Chit chat' stencil and Tim Holtz 'Vintage photo' and Worn Lipstick distress inks. I then stamped, watercoloured and fussy cut the little cut from the Craftangles 'Hug Me' stamp set and adhered it to the card using 3D foam tape.


For the third card, I used the stencil 'Heart mesh' for the background along with Tim Holtz worn Lipstick and Fired brick distress inks. I then stamped, watercoloured and fussy cut the little dog image , stamped the sentiment and adhered it to the card using 3D foam tape.


For the little gift tag, I stencilled a heart onto a die cut circle using Craftangles gold glimmer paste. I stamped, watercoloured and fussy cut the little girl from the Craftangles 'Sweet Love' stamp set and adhered it using 3D foam tape.
I finished the tag by using some black and white bakers twine.



For the second tag I stated with a tag cut out of kraft cardstock. I used the Quilted hearts stencil and Tim Holtz 'Fired Brick' distress ink to create the sweet background. I overlapped the stencil twice to create a more dense background.
I stamped, watercoloured and fussy cut the little boy image from the Craftangles 'Sweet Love' stamp set and adhered it to the tag using 3D foam tape. I stamped the sentiment from the 'Hug Me' stamp set and added the black and white bakers twine to finish the tag.


I hope you have enjoyed these cards and will give these supplies a try and will play along with this challenge. You can play along 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!

Paru Mahtani
Paru's Perceptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!