Saturday, December 3, 2016

Quick and Easy Christmas cards at CraftAdda

Hello!
welcome back to part 2 of Quick and Easy Christmas cards using patterned paper from 
I can't get enough of this paper pack..it has such fun designs and the quality is just fantastic!


To make this card, I used the Christmas tree paptterned paper as the base and,
 overlayed it with the cute houses paper. 
I felt it needed something to make it pop, 
so I added the two strips of red card  stock on either side. 
I stamped two panels with greetings from the Hero Arts 'Xmas sentiments' stamp set and,
 adhered them to the top and bottom of the card.
 I finished the card by adding some self adhesive pearls.

So much fun to make and really quick and easy. 
Hope you are merrily making some Christmas Cards with patterned paper!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!
Paru Mahtani
Paru's Perceptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!