Sunday, June 16, 2019

Fun with Craftangles foils

Hello!
I have some fun experiments with Craftangles foils for you today!

For the first card,  I used Craftangles 'Geometric bursts' stencil with icraft deco foil transfer gel. Once the gel was dry, I used Craftangles gold foil and a laminator to foil the card. I used a strip of Craftangles vellum to add a gold outline sticker sentiment to finish the card.




For second and third card, I used a sheet of black laser printed card and die cut an oval frame and the flower. I foiled the frame with Craftangles blue foil. I then die cut the flower and foiled it using Craftangles rainbow foil.
I then foiled the negative die cut with the remaining blue foil. I then created a shaker card using Craftangles 'glimmer shimmer' sequin mix.


I die cut more flowers in white, layered them to create dimension and layered it with the rainbow flowers. I die cut and foiled the birthday sentiment, also from Craftangles, and added it to the card to finish it.



I really enjoyed playing with these foils after such a long time.
I hope you liked the cards too.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!

Paru Mahtani
Paru's Perceptions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!