Friday, August 16, 2019

Ink blending with Craftangles stencils

 Hello!
I love making and keeping a stock of simple cards which can be used for any occasion.
So, I made a few quick cards today using Craftangles 'Swirly Lace' and 'Net Lace' stencils and  Tim Holtz Distress inks. 
I started by die cutting 4 panels out of one 12"x12"sheet of the newly released Craftangles smooth white card stock using the Simon Says Stamp stitched squares die. 
I then used the two stencils mentioned above and Tim Holtz distress inks 'Faded jeans', 'Broken china', 'Chipped Sapphire', 'Dusty Concord', 'Carved Pumpkin' and 'Mustard seed' to create these ink blended panels.


I die cut the Winnie and Walter bold 'hugs' using matching colours and adhered them to the card with fun foam to give them some dimension. I finished the cards using Craftangles sequins 'Bumblebee', 'Oxford Blue', and 'Orange'.


Here is a closer look at these cards.







What kind of cards do you like to make? I'd love to hear from you.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!

Paru Mahtani
Paru's Perceptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!