Thursday, October 3, 2019

Craftangles Monthly Challenge #10 'Festivals'

Hello!!
Welcome to the Craftangles Monthly Challenge #10.
This month we are making cards for festivals.
You will find all the challenge details here...do play along!





For cards one and two, I started with a stencilled background using the Craftangles 'Swirly Circle'
stencil and Tim Holtz distress inks. I then stamped, watercoloured and fussy cut the diyas from the Craftangles 'Happy Diwali' stamp set. 
For the first card, I adhered them to two die cut circles (these were left overs from and earlier card, which I had made using the Craftangles 'Rays' stencil and Craftangles white texture paste.)
I then added some self adhesive gem stones to finish the card.



For the second card, I stamped a sentiment from the Craftangles 'Diwali Sentiments' stamp set, adhered the two diyas to the stencilled background and added Craftangles sequins to finish the card.


For cards three and four, I started by creating a background using the Craftangles 'Swirly circle' stencil and Tim Holtz  distress inks.
For the focal image, I used the Craftangles 'Small Ganeshas' stencil and Tim Holtz 'Carved Pumkin' and 'Fiery Brick' distress inks. I adhered it to the background using fun foam. I then finished the card with  silver thread, green metallic sequins and die cut leaves from My Favourite Things.



I loved making these cards...I hope you love them too and will be inspired to play along with our monthly challenge "Festivals".

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day!

Paru Mahtani




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!