Thursday, April 9, 2015

Blue giraffe

Hi there!

I just love the way this card turned out... I was playing around with some stencils when I got this idea. The stencil is from 'istencils' and the white ink from Memories.
The little giraffe is a die from Cuttlebug, which I cut out of printed paper from Creative imaginations.
I popped it up with 3D tape for interest and finished up the card by heat embossing the sentiment
(brand new from Simon Says stamp) with white embossing powder from Hero Arts.



 


Thanks so much for stopping by...
Have a great evening!







17 comments:

  1. These stencils are on my wishlist....love them..card is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my! I love this little giraffe and the background is really cool! Thank you for playing along with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is WAY too cute! LOVE what you did with that stencil and all that blue 'white' space is fantastic!! That giraffe is such a sweetie too. A totally inspired card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool card....love the stencil, it really gives your card dimension and makes it pop! Thanks for sharing this with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, your giraffe is super cute! I also love the pop of yellow on the blue background. Gorgeous. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing effect. Love the design of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Positively BRILLIANT 3D effect with the stencil paper!!! I looks like the sweetest framed artwork!!!! Thanks so much Paru for joining us at CASology this week, always love it when you do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Paru this is so cool! Very Cool! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week, I sure hope to see you again very soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!