Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Motorcycle shaker

Hey there!
I made this quick motorcycle shaker card for the Friday Mashup challenge. I didn't make it a congrats card as I wanted to send it as a birthday card to my favourite uncle who loves bikes.


I created my own custom motorcycle theme printed paper, cut it out, and made a shaker using Simon Says Stamp Stitched rectangles. 
The sentiment is beloved one from an old hero Arts cling stamp set.
It was quick and easy!
The metallic shaker sequins are from a stash collected a long long time ago!

I am also submitting this card for the Simon Says Stamp  Monday challenge 'In the middle' .

Thanks so much for stopping by…
Have a great day!






3 comments:

  1. Nice masculine card! I didn't think shaker sequins would be manly, but these definitely work. ;) Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool shaker card! Love the bike image! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!