Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Blue diwali

Hello!
The Navratri festival is being celebrated in full swing all over India right now.
Today, we celebrate the colour blue!

For my first card, I used the fireworks stamp from the Craftangles Happy Diwali stamp set, to stamp and heat emboss with blue embossing powder, on Craftangles navy blue card stock.
I just love the effect.
I then stamped and silver embossed the sentiments from Craftangles 'Diwali sentiments' stamp set on
Craftangles vellum, and adhered it to the card panel.
I adhered this to a light blue card base made with Craftangles cardstock, to finish the card.
Super simple and easy.


For the second card, I created a mandala using the little diya stamp in the 
I then cut out this mandala using Simon Says stamp stitched circle die.
I layered it on a circle of silver glitter cardstock from DCWV.
I then added a star brad in the centre, so that the circles would turn.
Its super fun!
I mounted this circular panel onto a square panel of Craftangles Navy cardstock and then onto a white square card base.
I finished the card with a sentiment from the "Diwali Sentiments" stamp set.


I've tried to capture  some of the beautiful glitter cardstock in detail below.


I hope you enjoyed these cards and will play with these stamp sets! 
They really are a lot of fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!

Paru Mahtani!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!