Sunday, October 7, 2018

Playing with Craftangles new release!

Hello!!

Have you see the brand new release from Craftangles?!!
The characters and sentiment stamps are so versatile, I will be playing with them for a long time!!


For the first card, I stamped and masked the various characters to create a group.


I then used watercolour pencils to colour in the characters and then added the sentiment from the brand new diwali stamp set from Craftangles Diwali Sentiments


The second card is even more fun!!
I decided to make a shadow box pop up card!

I started with a super simple cover for the card..I used the 'Hearts all around' stencil and Tim Holtz 'bubble gum' distress ink, and a simple sentiment from the 'From all of us' stamp set.



For the pop up inside, I used the women stamps from the 'People of India' and 'World's Best' stamps sets to create a cute pop up! I used another simple sentiment on the inside to finish the card.





For the final project, I decided to use the characters and the stamps to create a couple of cute gift tags.



I really love how all these projects turned out.
 I hope you will be inspired to try them out. 
 I will have videos up on social media..so do look out for them.

Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Have a great day!

Paru Mahtani
Paru's Perceptions




1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!