Monday, October 15, 2018

Warli cards

Hello!
Im showcasing the newly released Warli Borders stamp set from Craftangles today.
Its a simple stamp, so I made some simple but effective cards which show how they can be used in different ways for different occassions.

For the first card, I gold embossed the image along with a sentiment from 
I think the image and the sentiment go well together.


For the second card, I stamped the image of the wedding party Warli border in black on white card stock. I then used Tim Holtz distress inks to colour images.
I stamped the sentiment, from Craftangles 'Indian Wedding' stamp set in black Versafine ink.
I then trimmed the card stock to size and mounted it with foam tape to a brown card base made with Cinnamon Brown cardstock from Craftangles.



For the third card, I stamped the Warli village scene border on Craftangles Tangerine cardstock using Versafine Crimson ink.
I then die cut this panel using Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle die and added a gold embossed sentiment from the newly released Craftangles 'From all of us' stamp set.
I then mounted this panel using fun foam, onto a SSS die cut panel of Craftangles 'Wine Red' cardstock.
I have to say here, that, Craftangles cardstock is by far THE MOST luxurious card stock that I have used. It just feels so smooth and any technique that you use on it is a huge success.
I then adhered this panel to a white card base to finish the card.


A simple stamp set, three simple cards.
I hope you will give this set a try.
I'd love to hear what you think...do leave your comments below.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!

Paru Mahtani
Paru's Perceptions.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!