Friday, May 24, 2019

Floral cards using Craftangles elements packs

 Hello!
I have some pretty cards for you today, which I made using Craftangles floral elements packs. These are so beautiful and make the most gorgeous cards with the minimum of effort!

My first card is a mini notecard. I started with an embossed backfround. I fussy cut a floral element from the Craftangles 'Colourful flowers 6' element pack and adhered it to the base using 3D foam tape. I  stamped a sentiment on a die cut panel and added that to the card to finish. I also added some Craftangles clear sequins.

For the second card, I used a panel from the Craftangles  'Vintage rosette 3' element pack and flowers from the 'Colourful flowers 5' element pack. I stamped a sentiment over the panel and adhered it to a card base made with Craftangles 'Earl Grey' cardstock.



For the third card, I fussy cut the floral element from Craftangles 'Watercolour florals 1' elements pack. I then layered it on a plaid stamped and grey cardstock panels. 
I adhered these panels to the bright green card base. 
I gold embossed the sentiment from Craftangles 'Life is pretty amazing' 
stamp set and adhered it with 3D foam tape. I used Craftangles clear sequins to finish the card.


I hope you enjoyed these card and will give the element packs a try.
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Have a great day!

Paru Mahtani
Paru's Perceptions.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!