Saturday, October 19, 2019

Festive Lights

Hello!
Have you seen the brand new stamp set from Craftangles?
It's called 'Festive lights' and had the most adorable string of lights, inside colour stamps and sentiments for Diwali and Christmas!
So, today, I've made a few cards to showcase this set.



For the first card, I stamped and coloured a whole bunch of the little bulbs. I then fussy cut them and arranged them on a simple black background. 
To create the background, I used some distress oxide ink to create a subtle glow on the black card stock. I then splattered some white paint on the same.
I then arranged the light bulbs and added a heat embossed sentiment to finish the card.






For the second card, I stamped the string of lights around the edges of the square piece of card.
I then watercoloured the bulbs and added some multicoloured splatter. 
I painted, fussy cut and adhered the gifts with a piece of 3D foam tape.
I added a simple sentiment to finish the card.


For the third card, I stamped the string of lights twice to create a border at the top of a 6"x4" piece of cardstock. I then watercoloured the bulbs.
I dabbed on Tim Holtz 'Mustard Seed' distress ink all over the card, to create a glow.
I then added some paint splatter and a simple sentiment to finish the card.


As you can see, the possibilities of this stamp set are endless!
I hope you give it a try!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!

Paru Mahtani
Paru's Perceptions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!