Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Mystical water colour backgrounds

Hello!
I've been playing with the brand new liquid watercolours from Craftangles.. Moss green, Mystical waters and Moody Mauve.
I first created these magical backgrounds using Craftangles watercolour paper and the watercolours.
I then tried my hand at painting pine trees..they are not great, but, not bad I think for a first attempt!
I then die cut the background using SSS stitched rectangle dies and added a die cut sentiment from Impression Obsession.
Quick and simple holiday cards!



I hope you enjoyed these cards and will give these colours a try!
Thanks so much  for stopping by!
Have a great day!

Paru Mahtani
Paru's Perceptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!